3Shost Reviews

3Shost
107 reviews of 3Shost

Marcel franck

The best host i have ever used.24 hour round the clock service , friendly and understanding people.
After years of searching for a reliable host ,i am extremely pleased with my choice 3SHost.com

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - December, 2010

Bob Keathley

Terrible rude support. They turned off my domain 3 times over Thanksgiving week because I exceeded "Unlimited Bandwidth"!!! After the first time they assured my it would not happen again. Then later they said I can't abuse their servers for $35.88 a year.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - December, 2010

P Kucheruk

After changing many web hosting companies I have found 3Shost.com. A super-mega-fast chat response.
So friendly support team. Anyone knows how to sell but this guys know how to MAINTAIN a client also.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - September, 2010

K Yoshihira

fastest tech support, great prices, reliable service, convinient control panel

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2005 - September, 2010

Veronica Dob

Cheap prices with a truly professional technical support people, who are patient & so polite.They solve my problems in minutes!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - July, 2010

Ross Orr

Great uptime, instant support,live chat A+, All features i need

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2003 - July, 2010

J Fisher

Great value for price , full features, no downtime, best technical support which solve all my problems in few minutes

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - July, 2010

Austin

So I've never witnessed first hand any downtime or such like that, but their customer service is definitely rude. I see no reason why a company should start any email with "We already replied this twice" especially since I had only received 1 email.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2009 - June, 2010

tyrone storer

Response to tickets have been great. As well as response to Technical Issues and problems. Proffered great solutions to some of my very complicated requests. Generally, must say, they're doing great. I think I'll stick with them.3Shost.com is Great

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2004 - May, 2010

K Wylie

Valuable web hosting services. Great and quick solving problems. Friendly customer support. They never let you alone when you are in trouble with server. I have been with this company since 2005.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - May, 2010