AccuWebHosting.com Reviews

AccuWebHosting.com
47 reviews of AccuWebHosting.com

The Best free wordpress shared hosting
I really like about AccuWebHosting that it's really free and it's really fast, they have great support.Very Speed Hosting Services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Accuweb is a great webhost
The speed at which Accuweb processes information is high. I never had any issues surfing my websites neither do my site visitors. The website templates are very easy to use and well organized. I would recommend Accuweb to anyone who desires a professional website that is user-friendly. I host my dirt racing website on Accuweb and it runs flawlessly with no issues whatsoever. I have not had any downtime do toy Accuwebs servers and highly recommend anyone looking for a good reliable webhost to give them a try.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Fast, Reliable Service
Accuweb's free wordpress hosting service has been fast, reliable, and enjoyable to use. They have all the services I've come to expect from other, larger hosting platforms, and support is fast. Overall, we're pleased with their service and capabilities. If you're looking for a reliable, cost-effective hosting provider, I think Accuweb is an excellent choice. If you have a higher powered commercial site, then one of their dedicated paid hosting plans should be the ticket, and against the customer service is solid.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Recommended for those interested in premium customer experience.
I have been using Accu Hosting just for a month so far so good, they support me very well. Recommended for those interested in premium customer experience. Issue with Latest PHP version but v5.6 - v7.1 work like a charm.
I will update my review time2tim

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

One of the best hosting Provider
i like the speed and the reality of the team , the product price was really fantastic comparing to the other competitors , the cpanel and whm is really fast , the ftp and file manager was excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Free & Paid Hosting Features
I am using Accuwebhosting "Free Wordpress Hosting". It has all the features you expect from a Wordpress host. If you want a free WordPress host to start your online presence, I think Accuwebhosting is the best choice. You can upgrade it at anytime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Great service, very responsive
I've only been a customer for a little while, but I've submitted several tickets for questions and gotten replies and solutions back quickly. Would recommend!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Best Free Hosting
If you are looking for any professional hosting services with great support then AccuWebHosting.com is the name that you should remember. Overall it is good for those who require less space and bandwidth.Great features, support, and team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

best free hosting service
What can i say? their application process was fast, i got the login details within their prescribe time.. support is great...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

best free hosting
accuwebhosting thank you for provide me best free hosting i like your service very much thank you thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Review AccuWebHosting.com