Dynamic Hosting Canada Reviews

Dynamic Hosting Canada
49 reviews of Dynamic Hosting Canada

Hanah

The BEST customer service
In most small businesses you end up doing everything, whether you're knowledgeable or not. I've learned what I know about sites and hosting from trial and error, yet Dynamic has always been there to help teach me, and fix things! They are amazing!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Mikael Surget

No Brainer
Always available. Real People. Solutions and fast.

Seriously they are the way to go.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2006

Nick Johnson

Amazing service
As a person who has very limited web skills, it is an absolute pleasure to be dealing with the folks at Dynamic Hosting. I've been with them for nearly 5 years and have always found them to be speedy, knowledgeable and informative. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Gordon Smith

Dynamic Hosting is Great
I have had my website hosted with these folks for over 5 years. The response rates on technical queries or issues is fantastic - always within 15 minutes and you can call and talk the problem through with a real person, if required.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Harry

Useful Tech Support
Where Dynamic separates itself is in their tech support. We had an issue with a Wordpress plugin misbehaving that we couldn't figure out. Dynamic's Tech Support dug into it and figured it out even though it wasn't their problem to solve.

Paul Prescod

Everything has been great
Their support is so fast and helpful, and the servers seem very responsive too. No complaints at all so far!

Rob Winters, Powerhouse Partners Inc.

Awesome service, especially when a problem comes up
I recently opened a new dedicated server account with Dynamic Hosting and my experience so far has been Five Stars.

I had technical setup issue and they responded - within minutes - to tell me what the problem was and that they fixed it already.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Alan Smith

Fast & Efficient Service
I asked DH to move my site from one domain to another. A few hours later it was done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Gary Griffin

Hosting Service
well organized, good info at site, and fast response time to my questions

very pleased with the service

Andrew Stibbs

new account - technical support very strong
Great tech support - noticed a missing port def in our config file we overlooked (not necessary in old environment). Fast resolution and went beyond the call of duty. Great work Dynamics.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Review Dynamic Hosting Canada