Dynamic Hosting Canada Reviews

Dynamic Hosting Canada
49 reviews of Dynamic Hosting Canada

Don

Incredible service regardless of the price
I've been using DH for years. I also have experience with the "big guys". DH has the best service by far. They recently implemented their free SSL cert program and notified me that it would save me money since I no longer needed to buy a cert from them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2011

Janine

Great choice for hosting
I am a developing artist and did a lot of research on all the big guy web hosts out there. I found some were either too expensive with exchange rate for managed Wordpress hosting or they had shady reviews . Great pricing for what they offer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Adsum for Women & Children

Well that was easy!!! Thanks Dynamic Hosting
Working with an outside organization on an e-mail campaign. They needed some work done to send our message out that was all Greek to us at Adsum.
I forwarded their message to Dynamic Hosting and 19 minutes later it is all done and for free.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Kyle

Bang for your buck
DynamicHosting is by far the best hosting company I have worked with so far. They are happy to help and offer the best service at a reasonable rate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Charles A. Riley

Technical Suppor
I have a few, no quite a few problems with some of my websites and in all cases the technical gurus at Dynamic Hosting have come through in fine style. Unbelieveably the best value for money and also for the high technical help. Thanks Staff of Dyanmi

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2003

Michael Dylan

Excellent dedicated server, and cost effective.
We have been using dedicated hosting at Dynamic Hosting for at least five years. An excellent company and our server have always been up. The support team has always provided us with quick and detailed help. They do a good job of backing up our server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2009

Janice

Info change
I recently noticed that our address was wrong and call Dynamic Hosting. They were easy to talk too and prompt in their help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

B Morrow

Only hosting company I use.
Dynamic hosting is the only company that I would use or recommend to any of my clients. fast top level support and service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Herman

Best ticket support ever!
Service on tickets is amazingly fast! A professional, yet friendly, service. I have never been this pleased with any other service provider. Dynamic Hosting surpasses expectations!

Paul

Dynamic is, well, dynamic!
Been a customer for a few years - support is excellent, they even answer the phone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Review Dynamic Hosting Canada