Dynamic Hosting Canada Reviews

Dynamic Hosting Canada
49 reviews of Dynamic Hosting Canada

Don Crawley

Best value and service out there.
We have been working closely with Dynamic Hosting for over a year, and they provide excellent service, a reliable hosting environment, and all at a fair price. Would enthusiastically recommend to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Charles Art Riley

Technical & Service Support
In all the years that I have been associated with Dynamic their technicians have assisted me with accurate and prompt speedy service. They are superb in their ability to completely fix errors that I have caused. Blessings. Art

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

Tanya Radhakrishna

Great support and service for technically challenged
Our company is not (yet) large enough to have expertise in every area. Thankfully, Dynamic Hosting has filled that gap by providing technical support and service through a business transition. All questions were answered promptly and professionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Robert

Dynamic Hosting
Supports a variety of cms' great speed. Only issue is the primary data fetching is a little slow.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Richard Haines

Dynamic Hosting
We now have both of our websites with Dynamic Hosting. Smooth transition and awesome tech support. Job well done thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Stewart LeForte

Excellent service and value...
I have been with several companies for websites and none of them compare with Dynamic Hosting for promptness and excellent value for the costs! Highly recommend the company and the staff members. BTW, one of the best deals out there for hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2002

Jonathan

Wonderful Service!
I'm a very happy customer of DynamicHosting.biz. Their customer support is outstanding. Every problem I've had has been handled quickly. Great server and 100% green energy which I love!

ssneumann

An awesome hosting experience!
We started out on a VPS with Dynamic for a number of years and had zero complaints or problems. Now we have transitioned to their shared hosting and it keeps getting better! The interface is great. Highly Recommend! Wind powered and eco-friendly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Stephanie Sedgwick

Great company with excellent support and service
Their live chat support is fantastic. Not only do they answer my questions, but they also take the time to explain, and help with any tech support I need. They also don't try to upsell me on any features they don't think I need.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Roberta Young

Constantly Good and very good support team
They have been very good to help me with my email problems I've been having with my PC (darn Outlook!). Lewis and Jacob are who I tend to get the most and they are so good to me, thanks guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2007

Review Dynamic Hosting Canada