Dynamic Hosting Canada Reviews

Dynamic Hosting Canada
49 reviews of Dynamic Hosting Canada

Maggie Slaunwhite

Probably the most helpful customer experience I've ever had
We had a new site built 4 years ago and they recommended we go with Dynamic. We were with Aliant before and our experience was night and day. 4 out of 5 times when we called Dynamic they answered on the second ring. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Robert Young

Good guys, and they always answer the phone
We have been using Dynamic for 6 years and are very happy. We only call then once or twice a year but they always answer the phone when I call and the person I talk with knows what to do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2009

Coady

They can't fix our email after months and several calls, we're not receiving emails intermittenlt and having them deleted from the server, we have no confidence that people trying to contact us are able to do so.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - March, 2012

Dean Hall

Appalling. They do NOT have 24/7 support. They don't answer the phone and takes an average of 4 hours to get a reply. I complained about constant downtime, and finally complained to the BBB and in response they terminated my account within 48 hours. AV

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - March, 2008

Steve Rodgers

I have been with several hosts in the past before finally settling on Dynamic. Unlike all the others I have dealt with their defining quality in my mind is their customer service. If you telephone you immediately get through to someone who can help

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - September, 2012

Kent

very cool services and support they fit all my need and more i highly recommend this company for hosting

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - December, 2006

Fred Williamson

Thier service and products are second to none. I have been doing business on the internet for roughly 8 years and have gone through numerous hosting companies and Hostdime is the ONLY one I would recommend.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - September, 2006

Ryan

Excellent Provider!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - September, 2006

Frank

reasonable prices and very helpfull

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - June, 2006