Dynamic Hosting Canada Reviews

Dynamic Hosting Canada
47 reviews of Dynamic Hosting Canada

always there to help
The support from Dynamic Hosting is immediate and efficient. They've never let me down. I love working with them :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

I'm glad I made the switch to Dynamic Hosting.
The turnaround time on tickets is amazing! Very helpful and professional service. I'm glad I made the switch to Dynamic Hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Business website has been down for over a week!
Our website functions have been down for over a week, in addition to all our data and files. All we currently have from Dynamic Hosting is "we are working on it".... We are losing revenue everyday and no progress is being shown to us. Poor performance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Use to be a customer
I use to be a happy costomer, they have help me in the past and I was very happy with the service. Now, my VPS is as been down for 144 hours (6 days) and counting... Impossible to know when it is combing back up and no more support scince 2 days...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

2nd Review One Year Later - Still the Best!
Dynamic Hosting continues to impress me. I have a dedicated server that has never failed. I recently had a technical issue with my DNS settings, Greg on Support Team replied quickly with a description of the solution, and that he had already fixed it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

World Class Service
I have a VPS with dynamic hosting for years. I have no problem with them, The customer service is world class, I wish other companies will have these kinds of service. Server speed is awesome. I have application running in their server. Good Service.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2016 - March, 2018

Dynamic Hosting really helped me when i needed it !
Dynamic Hosting is an excellent solution as they are the only hosting service I fond that could help me out with the moving of my websites. Everything was done very quickly. I would definitely recommend Dynamic Hosting. The support service is also great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Excellent Service and Support
Once again, Dynamic Hosting to the rescue. A glitch resulted in my Domain coming up for expiry, causing one somewhat panicked open ticket. Less than an hour later, on a Satruday, no less, problem solved! Way to go guys, BIG pat on the back!😁

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2001

The BEST customer service
In most small businesses you end up doing everything, whether you're knowledgeable or not. I've learned what I know about sites and hosting from trial and error, yet Dynamic has always been there to help teach me, and fix things! They are amazing!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

No Brainer
Always available. Real People. Solutions and fast.

Seriously they are the way to go.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2006

Review Dynamic Hosting Canada