FLATsite Reviews

FLATsite
15 reviews of FLATsite

Vincent Shoemake

I am impressed with Flatsite static site generator
I am very pleased with the service provided by Flatsite! You know, most attacks on WordPress websites target the database. Static websites have no database, which makes these attacks futile. Also, static websites can't be changed on the user end. Wow, I am impressed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2021

Claud Scherrer

Flatsite is extremely user friendly
I would like to say that after having Flatsite my wordpress sites for several months that I know I chose the right company. Best value and best service as they continue to grow. I would and do recommend them to everyone needing an honest dependable static wordpress generator!

Edmundo Stocking

I am 100% satisfied! FLATSite is great
They have delivered all that they promised. Static sites use a serverless framework - in this process a WordPress static site is separated from the WordPress Dashboard. This makes static sites ultra-fast and perfect for SEO. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2021

Long Swann

All of the Flatsite features are great
The features are easy to use. I don't mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less than one hour. Great job, Flatsite! They gave me the option to add users to teams that were then assigned to either a single website or multiple sites. Thumbs up!

Kasey Shick

I am still pleasantly surprised
There are many advantages of using Flatsite static Wordpress generator. URL permalinks, categories and other post-processing filters are applied to make sure no resources are missed or URLs broken. I am saving time and energy with a single platform using smart and intelligent technology to make life easier, less complicated. I also manage and update websites with a single click.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2021

Review FLATsite