G-Core Labs Reviews

G-Core Labs
14 reviews of G-Core Labs

Everything suits: low cost, control panel, file manager
I have been using this hosting for more than three years. At the moment there are about 10 sites on it.

Everything suits: low cost, control panel, file manager, and the work of support and assistance.

Recently, technical problems appeared on my site. Blog materials on one site began to be issued with an error and were not available. I tried to solve it myself, rolling back the changes that were made earlier. But the problem has not disappeared. Posted in t.support. Within two hours, the problem was identified and resolved. They just have said me what to do.

I am very pleased with the service of this hosting
I am very pleased with the service of this hosting, the support response is no more than 5 minutes.
On this hosting since 2019, now I use VPS, and encountered difficulties to configure the server. Support responded promptly and within 2 hours completed necessary work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

one of the best providers
In my opinion, this is one of the best providers. I wish I had found it before. Great attention to all the details to feel comfortable. It’s really easy to work! The provider doesn’t aim to take as much money as possible - my site is stable even with a minimal package.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

High-quality dedicated server
My business sites work perfectly, due to the high-quality dedicated server. Prices are quite loyal to customers, however, we connected some additional options and the total cost increased. So we ordered DDoS protection and bot-protection. We also added SSL-certificate to provide security for our websites. We get fast feedback from technical support for any contact - they are in touch constantly, at any time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Review G-Core Labs