G-Core Labs Reviews

G-Core Labs
15 reviews of G-Core Labs

The site works very stably
I purchased a secure server about 9 months ago. Drops from DDoS attacks stopped, the site works very stably. Good technical support, respond very quickly, 24/7

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

The server is running smoothly
I really enjoy using this hosting and highly recommend it to those who are looking for a reliable solution. My site has been hosted on G-core since April 2019. I rent a hosting, which is located in Khabarovsk. The server is running smoothly and the total downtime is minimal. I especially liked the convenient control panel and nice design, the developers are very cool guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Excellent hosting work
Excellent hosting work, everything always loads quickly.
Convenient personal account - many issues can be solved independently.
And I want to separately note the work of the support service - they always respond quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

I have been using G Core for almost a year
I can note that hosting is good for both stability and usability.

Technical support quickly answers a wide variety of questions, sometimes even beyond the scope of the site. Sometimes the advice is primitive, like "do this and that, if it doesn't work out, then roll back using the backup", sometimes it's detailed. In any case, this is more than enough to solve 90% of the problems.

The main advantages:

- Good speed and stability of sites;
- Good coverage;
- Operational assistance and fast technical support;
- Control panel with many features;
- Check resources and load in real time;
- Stable work even on very busy sites

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

There have never been any problems with hosting
I have been a G Core customer for 2 years. There have never been any problems with hosting. I want to note the fast and high-quality support work. In early February, there was a problem with attaching a domain to my account, as it was already attached to someone else. I wrote in support, they sent me an entry for domain validation. As a result, the problem was resolved in 15 minutes. They warn of all technical work in advance. In my opinion, this is one of the best hosting services in terms of price / quality / support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

The speed is good
I use hosting recently, but the experience is very pleasant. Support works fine and fast. They do not just answer quickly, but quickly do everything on demand and without unnecessary correspondence. Moved the second site here from another hosting precisely because of the cool support. The speed is good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Servers are always in touch
I have been using G Core for over 3 years.

As for me, 2 parameters are relevant:
1. When hosting works well, without failures and at full capacity
2. When there is an adequate support.

Support is on top. It is very pleasing.

Servers are always in touch. For all the time there was only one unexpected shutdown due to a ddos ​​attack on the DNS server. The work of the sites then recovered very quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Everything suits me
The hosting is good, so far everything suits me. I have never contacted the support service, and so everything is clear. If everything is going to be so excellent, then I think in a year to switch to another tariff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Good price and detailed tariff settings
I have been using this hosting for a long time, in addition to the obvious advantages (price, detailed tariff settings, etc.), the support is very pleased. I don't know much about all the subtleties, and support always helps in technical matters. This service is pleasing, I have been using it for about 3 years and all issues are easily resolved with the help of support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

No particular problems
I have been using G Core for over a year. No particular problems were noticed. Constantly updated server. Very convenient admin panel. Everything is simple and clear. Recommend!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Review G-Core Labs