G-Core Labs Reviews

G-Core Labs
21 reviews of G-Core Labs

Good price
I've bought two dedicated servers in Seoul and one in Amsterdam. It all costs me about 500 euros a month. By comparison, it used to cost me 20-30% more to rent such equipment from other suppliers. Thank you for the good price, guys

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Really great hosting
I loved how easy it was to use. It was customizable but not overwhelming to figure out. The price for my financial situation was not realistic but in general I guess it's reasonable in comparison with other companies.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

G-core exceeded all of my expectations
The level of service from G-core exceeded all of my expectations and I will definitely recommend them to future clients.
We plan on transferring hosting for current clients to G-core when renewals come up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

My best experience
I recently gave up on my previous hosting provider and moved my site to G-core because it was considerably cheaper than the former.
I ran into some issues and was understandably concerned that the cheaper price might mean that the support team were unresponsive and inept at providing the help requested of them. But I was pleasantly surprised as the migration issues that surfaced were efficiently and effectively handled by a prepared, patient and knowledgeable staff. Very satisfied with the move I made. Fine example of a company in their field, will undoubtedly work with G-core in the future

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

The speed is reliable and constant
We have been using G-core Hosting for a few years now and have always had a simple and pleasant experience with them.
If I do have to contact them for support, which is a rare occasion and usually through a fault of my own, they are always there for us with a friendly and competent service. The speed is reliable and constant, approximately 0.7-0.10 seconds, even though the site traffic is high. Moreover, there are a lot of tariffs. I have no reason not to continue with them and would drop their name to anyone searching for stability and continuity in a host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

good value for money
The best support servic I've ever seen! Real people wanting to help and want you to be happy with everything they have done. Brilliant service, good value for money! Highly recommend

The site works very stably
I purchased a secure server about 9 months ago. Drops from DDoS attacks stopped, the site works very stably. Good technical support, respond very quickly, 24/7

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

The server is running smoothly
I really enjoy using this hosting and highly recommend it to those who are looking for a reliable solution. My site has been hosted on G-core since April 2019. I rent a hosting, which is located in Khabarovsk. The server is running smoothly and the total downtime is minimal. I especially liked the convenient control panel and nice design, the developers are very cool guys!

Excellent hosting work
Excellent hosting work, everything always loads quickly.
Convenient personal account - many issues can be solved independently.
And I want to separately note the work of the support service - they always respond quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

I have been using G Core for almost a year
I can note that hosting is good for both stability and usability.

Technical support quickly answers a wide variety of questions, sometimes even beyond the scope of the site. Sometimes the advice is primitive, like "do this and that, if it doesn't work out, then roll back using the backup", sometimes it's detailed. In any case, this is more than enough to solve 90% of the problems.

The main advantages:

- Good speed and stability of sites;
- Good coverage;
- Operational assistance and fast technical support;
- Control panel with many features;
- Check resources and load in real time;
- Stable work even on very busy sites

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Review G-Core Labs