Hioxindia Reviews

Hioxindia
72 reviews of Hioxindia

Nakshathra Goldmukkam

Good response time, powerful hosting performance
My experience with Hioxindia was really good. No downtime, only good speed, bandwidth, and performance on the whole. I recommend this plan because it has everything a good website needs. It is robust, strong and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

findurhouz

Great Customer Service! Responsive, fast and knowledgeable.
Great Customer Service! Responsive, fast and knowledgeable. Live Chat works wonderfully. Have referred several customers, all with exceptional satisfaction.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

dtechenterprises

Best budget hosting and great support service
I love HIOXINDIA. I have been with them for more than 2 years now and they have the best, most stable service I have ever used. The interface is user friendly and the support staff are great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

parmeshwarkale

Good Support and Best Price
Being a customer of HIOX India I feel their customer support is simply good. My issues get resolved in single conversation. They have the best price of the domains and hosting services. I would strongly recommend them for any

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Varadaraj

Superior for VPS and Dedicated Hosting
In a literal sense, HIOX India is truly an amazing brand to have hosted my sites on..and a great support team.

Anurag

Customer service and server uptime are pretty good
Being a reseller I tried many hosting providers like Godaddy and Bluehost. Most of the time I didn't get any proper response from them when needed. At last, just before a month, I decided to give it a try with HIOX India. So far, I am satisfied with them in all aspects. Their customer service and server uptime are pretty good when compared with others. The prices of the hosting packages are also surprisingly less. From my experience, I would suggest all the resellers to go for HIOX India.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Karthikeyan

Prompt Support and Good Service
HioxIndia has been very helpful since day 1. They are prompt with their response/solution even if it is through email. I am happy to have gotten my hosting with them.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2020 - February, 2021

Umaapathi

Best Service & Great Support at Affordable Prices
Hioxindia offers a very good service for all kinda business with great support. They are very helpful to run your business hassle free online. Their prices are far best than many other competitors.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2021

Harmeet Singh Duggal

Worst Services of HioxIndia
Worst Services of HioxIndia,

I was fan of there services and having 20 Websites with them, but now not recommend to anyone.

There servers are really low standards.

My site was down since 23 June 2020, but no a single reply yet on ticket created on there support system and not satisfactory reply on chat.

Live Chat also very slow, they not care about customers.

When I demanded refund they said plz remove plugins from your website, is it a Joke??

We losses business of approx 3000$ due to this.

Every time error 508 annd error 503.

Even CPANEL taking time to load.

WILL MOVE ALL MY DOMAINS AND HOSTINGS FROM THEM SOON AND PLANNING TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION SOON.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Prakash

Perfect and Trustworthy
Quite trendy in providing budget friendly domain registration along with quality hosting services. They have a good support team who are available to guide us in all our queries in a very neat and polite manner. Hassle free service. Strongly recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Review Hioxindia