Hioxindia Reviews

Hioxindia
72 reviews of Hioxindia

Dinesh

Excellent service
We had taken vps service with server specifically needed in Indian location. Very helpful from the initial setup to configuration.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

mohamed raashid

hiox india means value for money
Hiox india helped me to configure and uploaded my site eventhogh it was a third party application
Thanks hoiox
Value for money

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Timix A Thomas

Not recommended
Their catch is low cost services. But their server respond slow and loads even slower. Customer support takes much time to reply. My site goes off several hours in a month(information from jetpack for wordpress). Only good thing is their pricing

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Naveen kumar

Better not to choose hioxindia
I have moved my site to hioxindia and I faced around 30hours avereage downtime per month based on siteuptime and hosttracker status.

I would request you all not to choose hioxindia for anything. Except their pricing nothing is good with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Chintan

Worst and unprofessional
my hosting experience is worse then ever i'v experienced till now. specially the technical support. They just dont understand the problem. and never reply back. i was so frustrated within 24 hours of registration.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Vm

There own website is hack
Hioxindia itself hack today, what service will they provide to you. Really very bad.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Reality Detection

Website domain and renewal of hosting
The most third class domain server I have ever seen. Their reliability is very poor,technical support is very worst. They are unable to coordinate with the client and their conversation about the client's query is below average.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Swaraj

Reliable Hosting with Proper Technical Guidance
I am with Hiox India for over 6 years and I am fully satisfied with their service. Their web hosting is the cheapest in India I believe. I received a comfortable technical guidance in web hosting as a user.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Sanju

Dependable hosting provider
Very dependable hosting provider. Except for the issues in their control panel everything is great with their team. Would recommend HioxIndia to every one.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Rajesh

Most realiable provider in India
My experience with HIOX India was on a very positive side. They have DDoS protection and moved to them specifically for this. They are very good support and they took extra mile to sort out my Java hosting issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Review Hioxindia