Hosted Fire Reviews

Hosted Fire
14 reviews of Hosted Fire

iheti

everyting is good except
everything is good except payment gateway sometime it get stuck while payment and i need to contact the sales team for support and resolution. i will give 3 star else everything is good including support and service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2022

robil world

Do not buy from them. Con men and con games
worst service ever do not put your money here.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2022

steve

very sensible support staff
guys don't hesitate to buy here very sensible staff at hostedfire reliable with all your questions the staff also replies very fast, so buy it here

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2022

Kirlos Demyan

Don't buy from these scammers!
I bought the Alpha reseller plan for $180 and they were very responsive before payment, we had an agreement that I had a 7-day money-back guarantee if they didn't deliver what they promised, the configuration took about 3 days and I had to do a lot of stuff by myself because they kept saying that it takes time and we'll forward this issue to our root developer and it may take 2-3 business days, etc

after 2 more days I started testing the host quality and I was shocked, the empty WordPress site with only one plugin takes 3 seconds to load with a D grade on the GTmetrix scale, 65% Performance, and 62% Structure!!! literally the worst server quality I've ever seen in my life.

Plus I have 2 real dangerous errors:
1 - I can't use zone editor with any of my domains
2 - my website is still not stable at all, sometimes it loads and other times it fails to load, apparently the server is already overloaded and they sell offer reseller licenses for sale with this awful quality!

after all of this suffering, I asked for a refund more than 4 times and the support team keeps closing my tickets without replying to them, now they have vanished and they don't respond to my support tickets or my Whatsapp msgs although they were very responsive before payment!!

to cut a long story short, I have all the screenshots and proofs to prove my claims and I'll sue them, already sent all the documents to my lawyer to start the legal procedures.

moreover, I'll start a brand attack on them with 1000 negative reviews, and already hired 2 Algerian hackers to hack their systems and make some mess, they have already stolen my money and I like to take it right back in revenge!

Yk

Trusted
These guys are l
Trusted. Helped me in whmcs installed and other things.

Tofayel Ahmed

Best One
In a sentence, technical support is quickest, which is the backbone of a service provider. Basically I'm a graphic designer, had a dream to be owner of a hosting provider. Now I build it by the super support of Hostedfire. As a new comer in this business, I got much support from them. Package rate much lower than other provider of other country. I recommend Hostedfire. Started the journey with Hostedfire for a longtime.

CEO
Momo Creative World Limited
Bangladesh

Company Response: Thank you <3

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2022

nauris

they are pretty good
buying license from them for more than 11 servers. affordable prices and the support is fantastic.
they can also help you if you face any issues so they will install it for you.

Company Response: Thank you so much

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Anms

Payment system need improvement.
Support is good but payment system needs to improve.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Zaki

Good experience
Good experience with the company they are good, specially the price is very affordable.

Mizziq

Excellent
Everything is good except their payment system everytime when i want to buy something the card processing is little bad because of PKR currency despite this support is fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2021

Review Hosted Fire