HostGoi Reviews

HostGoi
24 reviews of HostGoi

best data centre service
I got this data centre link from facebook ad. I I just purchased 1 usa dedicated server from this datacenter company. I the server seems good quality. I am going to use it for vpn app.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

pretty cool services and products
I gotta all in one service provider in one plane. HostGoi services are really great. They are updating day by day and provides many services. I already purchased 2 vps and 1 dedicated server from hostgoi and support is great. Thanks again 😊

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Reliable web hosting!!
I am using hostgoi reseller hosting last week. And I want to say I have Fantastic experience with this host. From support them Natan Ray (Support Staff) helped me very efficiently. I love this host now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Powerful Webhosting
I want to recommend hostgoi hosting to all new webmasters. Because their service is very good and support is well class.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Review HostGoi