HostGoi Reviews

HostGoi
26 reviews of HostGoi

My opinion about HostGoi
I am using HostGoi from 6 months, it was really nice to work with this guys. They are always helpful for any issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Trusted Web Hosting Company
I received awesome support by Arunav, thanks for your help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

No Refund!
The people from Hostgoi.com will not refund the amount if you are not satisfied, although they promise that on their side.

I paid 3 years in advance, now they not respond to my requests.

So be careful and just pay monthly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

HostGoi is very helpful and fast in response
HostGoi is very helpful and fast in ticket response as well as at live chat! Great service provided by HostGoi. Thank you!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

What A Company - HOSTGOI
We have been with HostGoi for some time and I have to say, their service is unbeaten. We are in no way experts in tis area and often need help. The HostGoi team are friendly, knowledgeable and most of all, FAST.

Recommended Hosting Company
I am a blogger, I have used many popular companies during my blogging journey. Many of popular companies having silly problems, then I said myself I am done, then suddendly I came to know about Hostgoi in google ads, I purched hosting, It's just awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

using hostgoi from 1 year, renewed for another 1
Well, I have tried many hosts and finally settled with HostGoi. Are they perfect? No. Are they better than anything I have tried before? Yes. I have been using them for 1 years and just renewed my 1 year contract.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

No Refund
so cheap quality server + when you unsatified they will argue or they will ignore your message when you ask for refund

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Recommended webhost
Hostgoi service and support is very impressive. Always helpful on any issue. 100% uptime server, and speed is just awesome.

Leader in web hosting companies
I am using HostGoi web hosting from 3 months. They server absolutely smooth, no down time, no issues. NOTHING! - AMAZING HOSTING.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Review HostGoi