HostGoi Reviews

HostGoi
22 reviews of HostGoi

What A Company - HOSTGOI
We have been with HostGoi for some time and I have to say, their service is unbeaten. We are in no way experts in tis area and often need help. The HostGoi team are friendly, knowledgeable and most of all, FAST.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Recommended Hosting Company
I am a blogger, I have used many popular companies during my blogging journey. Many of popular companies having silly problems, then I said myself I am done, then suddendly I came to know about Hostgoi in google ads, I purched hosting, It's just awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

using hostgoi from 1 year, renewed for another 1
Well, I have tried many hosts and finally settled with HostGoi. Are they perfect? No. Are they better than anything I have tried before? Yes. I have been using them for 1 years and just renewed my 1 year contract.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

No Refund
so cheap quality server + when you unsatified they will argue or they will ignore your message when you ask for refund

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Recommended webhost
Hostgoi service and support is very impressive. Always helpful on any issue. 100% uptime server, and speed is just awesome.

Leader in web hosting companies
I am using HostGoi web hosting from 3 months. They server absolutely smooth, no down time, no issues. NOTHING! - AMAZING HOSTING.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Boss of speed
I am very impressed with the speed and support of HostGoi. One of the best web hosting is have ever counted.

Best for linux/windows hosting
I am using hostgoi linux hosting from 2 months, and seriously I can say, the support is just amazing, they never face you alone, and server is fully featured and secure for any kind of website. They are best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Affordable VPS provider
Hostgoi vps servers price is very affordable. I received amazing support by Ashok Kumar. Thanks Bro.

Fast help @ support
Every time, when I connect HostGoi, they helped me very happily. I am very impressed. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Review HostGoi