Hosting Amaze Reviews

Hosting Amaze
3 reviews of Hosting Amaze

Darinko

WARNING: Fraudsters
WARNING: Fraudsters. Once you purchase the service they never respond to the support ticket again. They do not respond to the chat box. They ignore emails. They steal your money from the card. I had to cancel two cards because I paid for the service via STRIPE.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2021

Garry

Amazing support
I was using some other hosting providers, but it was slow, i have been using Hosting Amaze for two months, the experience is great as well as their support system.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2021

Emily

patiently provided support
I had a serious problem on my site, and Jason very patiently provided support. He didn't rest until he found a solution. I feel much more relaxed and confident after buying VPS plan from them. I know if i ever get into trouble, the Hosting Amaze team will be always there to help me out.

Review Hosting Amaze