Hosting Servant Arabia Reviews

Hosting Servant Arabia
14 reviews of Hosting Servant Arabia

Hosting Servant - no problems
I faced some problem which their technical solved in seconds their service is truly extra ordinary. Hosting Servant has the best customer support and thats what makes it stand among its competitors. if anybody wud ask me for a webhost i would tell them HS

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

pros and cons
Pros: Hosting Servant provides sufficient features, freebies and has exceeded their guaranteed uptime.
Cons: Their support isn't the best, but who's is. I'm not sure whether it's outsourced or not, but either way i recommend using their email system

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

lovely
I love HostingServant since I had my domain for a couple of years now and so far I have no problems. I like the design of the domain panel and I got a really good price. I would recommend HostingServant.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

servent vs serpent
Hosting Servant is the most helpful hosting company I have ever had. The customer service wait time is minimal, and they are able to promptly and EXPERTLY help with any issues I have.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2011

epic
I personally gurantee that with Hostingservant no one will be dissappointed. Its epic I voucha as a customer

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

they are really helpful
They will help you at anytime when you will need them. So, If you plan something very good, cool and awesome then you can refer to hostingservant.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2004

best for mobile
I have used many webhostings websites, Hosting Servant is my favourite website, it has great uptime, support and features better than anyone

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2003

very reliable
hostingservant is very stable. Few failure. I think it is a trusted host service provider

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

I love their support!
They are always informing me and gave me reasons and then supported me till the issue is resolved and got my sites live within next few hours. I love their support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

1) There was an on-line work order system -
2) There was an immediate response to my work order
3) The response fixed my problem
What more can you ask?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Review Hosting Servant Arabia