HostSEO Reviews

HostSEO
8 reviews of HostSEO

Richard

#1 SEO Hosting company
HostSEO has been a god send. I use them for both EU & US SEO Hosting and love being able to manage my sites, that span different countries, from a single web host. I've only needed help once, but the time I needed it, they responded within a few minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Ksenia

I am very happy with the service I get from HOSTSEO. After years of unreliable and expensive service I was lucky to find HostSEO. Best hosting company I have ever used! I would advise all business, big and small to use HostSEO

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2011 - November, 2011

V. Moore

Great web hoster!!! HostSEO provides some of the best hosting solutions at a competitive price. And the speed is excellent.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - November, 2011

ReyZ

I'm using this hosting site because it is cheap and reliable. Service is great. I expect you to keep this service running smooth with no problems. I would recommend it.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - October, 2011

Ian

I choose the service based on cost. I have been happy with support I have received over past 2years from Hostseo.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - October, 2011

Antone

Excellent technical support. Good uptime. Cheap prices. EVERYONE who has a website that wants quality service at a great price MUST use HostSEO.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - October, 2011

Alexandra B

Outstanding host. They just keep adding more services and keep getting better and better! We have been hosting with them for the last 7 months and are now upgrading to a dedicated SEO server with them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - July, 2010

Jon Howardson

I am very new to SEO Hosting and these guys went out of their way to help me get setup and assign my ip's. Outstanding service! I don't usually leave reviews, but these guys deserve it.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - January, 2010