InnoHosting Reviews

InnoHosting
17 reviews of InnoHosting

John

Worst Host Ever
Please never use this host. They make it almost impossible to cancel your hosting and threaten collections after your hosting runs out even if you request to cancel and do not use their service from the date it ended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2021 - January, 2015

avo

Great support
I have 5 different hosting packages with them and the suuport is the best
chat 24/7 and very good tech understand for your needs

my tickets answers within few minutes to 1 hour at max

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Thomas ferte

Extremely disappointed
Terrible sales practices. They charged my credit card automatically for the renewal of the annual plan. I emailed them to cancel and obtain a refund since I don't need the service. They replied 5 days later saying they don't do refund. Unacceptable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Garry

Mis-Selling and Mis-Leading customers
They are Mis-Selling their UK hosting and putting customers in Spain.
I never pointed my domain or used there service.

They said they will update their site once they moved all UK servers to Spain.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2019 - October, 2019

Trikke

bad support
Stay away from them .. support is shockingly bad. Only thing they can say is 'we don't know' 'they are working on it' and this after a 10 hour downtime and still going on.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

JS

Support has gone way downhill
Tech support seems to have been outsourced to a bunch of incompetent Russians. I get repeatedly told problems are "fixed" when they're not, or stunningly incompetent answers. Server was also recently down for about 4 days. Used to be good, not anymore.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

Ellie Ferraro

I'm running away after 8 years of bad service
All my sites were unreachable for over 70 hours in October 2018. Innohosting claims a 99.9% uptime guarantee, but refused to issue any credit and refused to answer any questions about what their uptime guarantee actually means.

I'm done with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Philip Atkinson

Incompetent and unreliable
Customer since 2010, during last year they constantly lost hit-count statistics for days or months,without explanation. Then a disc failure in October 2018, won three days of down time and the complete permanent loss of all statistics.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2010

Auguz Guz

Be aware of Innohosting
I have one year with InnoHosting and my VPS is offline more tan 14 hours withou any response from your support. I`m leaving now to other provider

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Jason Blackwell

Super reliable with super support!!
I have been with InnoHosting for a good amount of time now. Started off with their basic hosting and over the years have grown to having my own server with them. Support is always there and very friendly, my monitoring shows 100% uptime. A+++++++++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Review InnoHosting