LKWebHosting Reviews

LKWebHosting
14 reviews of LKWebHosting

Worst Service
The utter flop customer service. Fail to handle customers, once they cannot handle, lkwebhosting will suspend the account without any information. Lose of money and web site :(

Company Response: We have to suspend accounts immediately when the abuse case is serious, we cannot wait until the data center takes down the shared IP. However I do not see any accuracy in your review since no associate domain name or accurate name has been provided.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Do not host your website with this Company.
Please make sure that you don't go with this company. This is the worst hosting company ever in Sri Lanka which don't have any Technical Support also a physical address. Also if you complained them about your hosting they will suspend you account.

Company Response: Unfortunately you exceeded the allocated bandwidth. When the bandwidth limit error appeared, you wanted us to give you an exemption without an upgrade and started submitting reviews like this. Unfortunately it's not possible or fair for other users.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

One of the best web hosting service providers in SL
I have been using lkwebhosting for more than 2 years now and the service and the uptime is superb, I've experienced few disruptions for like 30 minutes and they could support me to recover the services faster than expected. Highly recommended

Company Response: Thanks for the review :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Stay out of them at any price !! Worst company ever
I bought several domain from lkwebhosting and it was the worst decision take in my life. Absolutely no guarantee about your data. They will delete our accounts as they wanted. suspending domains and hosting packs.
Please be aware of them

Company Response: We are sorry for the issue you had because of providing a fake name and contact details, we requested you to send accurate details before closing the account, unfortunately you didn't corporate and asked us to change our terms to fulfill your needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Review LKWebHosting