My Server Planet ltd Reviews

My Server Planet ltd
16 reviews of My Server Planet ltd

They refused to let me cancel my account
They refused to let me cancelled my account and when they did cancel it they kept billing me for it. Absolutely awful customer support.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2016 - January, 2017

Customer services are great
When I bought the dedicated server I saw the services which were great. Wonderful speed and great services that are available by customer services team. Thank you very much my server planet

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Awesome After sales service
I had bought the services of VPS hosting one month back from My server Planet. Whenever I called their customer service or technical team, there is always an instant support and my problem stands to be resolved. What else one could expect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Best Service Provider!
I bought VPS hosting from my server planet. I am fully satisfied with their services. I am facing not any type of problem from when i bought their services. High speed, no downtime and excellent support are some key benefits of myServerPlanet.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Worst support ever
MyServerPlanet is group of amateurs, no response to support tickets for more than week...I do not recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Not entirely happy with the support
I have had a terrible time with their support. Sometimes it becomes hard to connect with these guys. The uptime is certainly great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Looks great
Having a great time. My first month has gone without any hassle, and I have decided to continue this host. Prices have been really good, however, my first week had been a little tough, adjusting to the conformity of the new site, otherwise really good.

Looks good at the moment
Two months for me and it appears everything has been smooth till now. Although, I think they have to improve their customer service. Uptime is superb, I like the price too. All in all a great thumbs up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Simply the best among the new ones
I have 5 sites with 5 different new hosts, and to my surprise, not one comes close to what MyServerPlanet offers. The pricing is low, and the uptime is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Impressive to say the least
Satisfied with the way things have shaped in the last 3 months. Initially, I faced problem in the first week itself, but after the first week, there is no downtime.

Review My Server Planet ltd