OneHost Cloud Reviews

OneHost Cloud
5 reviews of OneHost Cloud

Excellent Hosting for Security
I have been a customer for over 12 months and have never had any issues. Support has always been available and professional.

One thing we noticed is the speed of the network. We constantly get massive download speeds and the OpenStack and VMware platfo

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Does anyone else have serious deficiencies with the OneHost Cloud service?
3 days with my Tor websites inaccessible and no response from OneHost. 72 hours ago I opened a ticket, send an email... Nobody has responded from, not at all. This may be usual for OneHost, but my experience with other hosting is different. Awful service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Very satisfied
We have been a customer for the past year and have had no issues. Hell I have not even had to lodge a support ticket so I cannot comment on their support because I never need it so I can only assume that they have their hosting running smoothly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Nice and Fast
OneHost Cloud is highly recommended due to their friendly staff and great response times.
John spent 2 hours in a live chat session walking me though the setup and configuration of my website.....I could not believe the service!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Fast Setup and Support
We have just signed up with OneHost and we were amazed how easy the process was even to the point of their support staff chatting live to us and talked us through the process.

Now all we need to do is build our website ;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review OneHost Cloud