Rareservers Reviews

Rareservers
3 reviews of Rareservers

My experience with Rareservers has been good!
It was not so easy for me to find reliable hosting provider to get virtual private server for my specific requirements. I came across lots of web hosts offering vps plans and only Rareservers vps hosting solutions served my demands.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

The best value for dedicated or vps servers
I started purchasing services of Rareservers 5 months ago and now even 4 of my friends are also getting web hosting services from rareservers.com, I have never faced any issue, till now they have provided 100% uptime. Pricing is much better!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Rareservers is the best one for getting servers at
I settled on Rareservers based on what I've read on various review sites and hosting discussion boards.
I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Review Rareservers