ReliableSite.Net Reviews

ReliableSite.Net
55 reviews of ReliableSite.Net

Mauricio

Best servers in Miami
Best network, best prices, best support for dedicated servers in Miami. I recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Mark Johnson

A+ Provider
I used to have my servers spread among 3 different providers. Everything is now at reliablesite split between their 3 data centers. They have the best prices, the best service, and the best uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2011

Nick M.

Super value
Going on 5 years with reliablesite and can't be happier. Things have improved greatly over the years, support replies in literally minutes. You can't find anyone that gives you this much value for your dollar.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Chris Rufus

They are not Reliable.
When they have downtime. It really means a downtime. It'll take 24-48 hours for them to fix an issue. And if you're not knowledgable with servers, RIP. They will leave you hanging and disabled.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Sinkol Artol

dont work at all
JUST NO

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Anand Maheshwar

Company takes your money - Forgets you after that
1. Initially, I purchased a dedicated server with Rapid Deploy an automated setup of them. I realized that # of threads needed more so I asked them to replace this server with a new one. Denied it.
2. 3 days additional IPs I requested they not replying.

Rahul Jaykar

Awesome Service & Excellent Support
I Am Very Happy With Reliable Site For Their Awesome Service & Excellent Support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Alejandro Silva

Best prices in Miami
They have the best price and very good uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Mark L.

Best Servers
My favorite dedi provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Roger Lust

My Bare Metal Server
A friend recommended reliablesite.net to me. I'm passing along the recommendation, everything is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Review ReliableSite.Net