SuniHost Reviews

SuniHost
16 reviews of SuniHost

We've been scammed twice by SuniHost
SuniHost scammed us by saying that we broke there TOU they also created this edited email from there data center. At least change the Date before you try to make someone think it's real. Also they stopped my deal with the 6 months earlier than I paid for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Wonderfull
I'm new here at sunihost but i still love the service. I'm using their USA location. It was down for 3 minutes but after that 3 minutes no problems anymore thanks for the service! Its very recommed!

Cheap Web Hosting Services with Good Technical Support
I have been using their free and premium hosting. They have server with good speed. What I like most is their response time and technical support unto solved. Also thinking to go with re-seller account to start a services of own. Best wishes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Thanks!
Signed Up for SH FREE share Hosting. Thanks for the service mate

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great Service!
Very nice service only sadly that they had today a DDoS attack but thanksfull they have solve it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

TOPPIE!
I love this, I was going to use senergyweb.com for my web hosting but this was way better, love it

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Good Service!
sunihost ceo and tech guy behind server and volunteer person behind sunihost support are really good. Dedicated to fixing problems when they arise and spend all day trying. They are open to ideas even if your not paying for server and is provided for free

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

good stright site from the top!
Ive been switching from free hosting to premium and the service is wonderfull! I will not switch to a other company so long as the service keep going as they do now! My account got hacked but they restored! TOP KEEP IT GOING SUNIHOST!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Great service, better as hostripples
SuniHost is better as my previous host. I cannot say differens as great service and affordable prices

BEST CHEAP RESELLER HOSTING!
I've signed up for the xmas code for reseller hosting with 50% off but i though expensive but for £4.99 is it worth, no problems for so far and the support is awsome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Review SuniHost