TrueHoster Reviews

TrueHoster
5 reviews of TrueHoster

Wonderful Hosting
I am almost 1 year using this company, no downtime faced...Quick answer. I absolutely recommend. www.mrtsoftware.com

Would never use again
Average wait was 24 hours for support, and 48 hours for billing, and they took 4 weeks to refund me, despite international consumer laws stating refunds must be issued within 2 weeks, so I've had to bring it up with my local agency's to protect others.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2017 - September, 2017

SCAM
this site is a scam, they cancelled my subscription and said I've been refunded but i didnt get any refund, theifs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Wonderful so far
New experience hosting process. Wonderful sales support, hopefully the server also as good as i expect.

I expect truehoster deserve 5stars.

Keep it this way

Cheap hosting
The hosting is quite good and the price is excellent. For my website that did not start generating income yet, choosing this host was a no-brainer. I hope they will keep up the good work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Review TrueHoster