Verio Reviews

Verio
65 reviews of Verio

I can't tell you how many times I've called complaining about email server issues (at least once a week over the past 3 months) to be told my problem was being escalated and never hearing from anyone again. I can't wait to move on from Verio.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - August, 2009

Dedicated server with continual firewall problems. Software updates haven't worked. They can't fix but say installed firewall has a history of being buggy. They refuse to change out. Billing high. Will change to rackspace.com when contract is up.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - June, 2009

Verio's prices tend to be on the high side, but they do add more storage and up the quota to stay competitive. But now I'm having problems with e-mail to some ISPs that are not being resolved. I am planning to change when my contract is up.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 1996 - April, 2009

Verio has done a great job of improving reliability and we are very happy.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 1996 - April, 2009

I have been a VPS 2000 customer of Verio for almost two years now and while I was initially quite impressed with the services, but that's when the reliability and uptime decreased substantially. Within just a TWO month period I experienced contual issues

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - December, 2006