Village Hositng Reviews

Village Hositng
6 reviews of Village Hositng

Good Support
They are really good support to technically, increase my bussiness, i am used shared hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Affordable vps with High Configuration
i have moved my files to villagehosting , they offer me high configuration vps in affordable prices , best server and good support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Awesome
great support and reliable.

Always Patient, always helpful
I am so thankful for your great tech support. Keep it up! Every time I call your support staff is so patient with me as I am technically challenged as an owner of a small business. You all are great!

Fastest server awesome support
friendly tech support team will help in all situations

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Great Server and Aweseome Customer support
Village hosting server makes my site super fast and their free website optimization tips very helpful , very very good support

Review Village Hositng