ZetServers Reviews

ZetServers
3 reviews of ZetServers

Very fast servers
I use the zetserver for host file hosting site and it never was online since now. i am very satisfied and appreciative. good review

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

great streaming servers
i am hosting with them 8 streaming servers with 10gbps bandwidth each one. i have no problem since 2 months. they have good connection all countries and good support ! thank you robert for support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Stay away
Stay away from this company, I ordered a vps from them, in their site they are notified instant activation but they not activated it a few days. I create ticket to cancel and refund my payment, they always send automatic messages about Covid19 and wait, I said I don't want it anymore because I don't need it anymore, I ordered different company because. But they are not refund me, they wrote always your vps activated, I wrote many times cancel my order and refund before that activated. Now, I wrote their payment provider with my proof, I'm waiting their response. And they reply ticket too late, summary, stay away from this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Review ZetServers