ASPHostPortal Reviews

ASPHostPortal
38 reviews of ASPHostPortal

The hosting provider that I can recommend
Price is OK, speed is OK, support is OK, uptime is incredible, never see my site down. Really, no complaints!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Simply the Best!
I'm very happy with them. All is good, from their hosting pricing, features, technical support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Excellent
Very happy with their services. Site is loading very fast and more stable than on my previous hosting provider. :) :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Solid and Excellent
At the current time, I'm very satisfied with their service. They have great customer support, willing to help anytime you need it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Value for Money
Good uptime, easy integration. Just need to increase the support time, I hope they can answer me within 2 minutes. But overall, they are great and can solve my issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Great Hosting Services
Always helpful, excellent, cheap pricing, very easy to manage control panel. They are simply the best

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Wow.... Wow... and Wowww....!!!!
If you need great web hosting with an affordable price, I would recommend you to go with this provider. Very great support!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Happy Customer
Simple ways to describe them: superb, reliable, and cheap.

Worth for Money
I have tried 3 hosting providers in past until I found asphostportal. They are more reliable than my previous hosting provider. I have been with them for almost 1 year. No problem so far, they are worth for money.

So far so good!
Been with them for several years, so far so good and never face serious issue. I have tried several hosting provider in past, but they seem the best option for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Review ASPHostPortal