ASPHostPortal Reviews

ASPHostPortal
30 reviews of ASPHostPortal

Worth for Money
I have tried 3 hosting providers in past until I found asphostportal. They are more reliable than my previous hosting provider. I have been with them for almost 1 year. No problem so far, they are worth for money.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

So far so good!
Been with them for several years, so far so good and never face serious issue. I have tried several hosting provider in past, but they seem the best option for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Looking for .NET? ASPHostPortal is the Best Choice!
Excellent service. Been a client for over three years and have always had great support. Thanks for everything keep it up the great service and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Maybe the best ASP.NET hosting I have had so far!
I came into contact with ASPHostPortal when I started my first job about 3 years ago. Over the years I have learned they have very stable servers, do regular updates and probably have the best support team I have worked with so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

ASPHostPortal Support....... AWESOME!
ASPHostPortal is simply unbelievable! Have been using them for more than 3 yrs now and I must say that I've never regretted my decision to hook up with them! customer service is onpoint!, reliability and uptime rocks!...........

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Big Fans of Your Hosting!
I have used a few hosting companies int he past, and really impressed with ASPHostPortal, they are quick to answer questions, and resolve issues. I would strongly recommend ASPHostPortal as a working partner and would commend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

High Uptime Rate, Recommened Host!
Signed up with them, tested their server speed and service. I immediately fall in love since the first day I hosted my site with them. Uptime Rate is Good and their customer service is responsive. I have no problems recommending their site to anyone else

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Great Features
Much better than I've expected from such a low priced hosting service. My .net site was way faster than before and their control panel is AWESOME. I've never used anything like this before.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Thanks for Your Great Job!
These guys have been great. The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is incredible. Best asp.net host I've had and I have no plans of switching.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2011

Great Deal for ASP.NET Hosting Services!
I cannot complain about a thing. Asphostportal has been there when I needed them and that is more than I can say for a lot of people or businesses. Thank you to all Asphostportal support team that had a quick respond to my eMail and solved my issue..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review ASPHostPortal