BGOcloud Reviews

BGOcloud
8 reviews of BGOcloud

Fantastic speed
From my point of view and experience, this company provides the fastest hosting services. Probably thanks to the quick loading time, my website's bounce rate is a lot lower than it used to be. Fast and affordable hosting - I can't ask for more!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Excellent uptime
5 stars for the reliability of their services! The uptime of our website has been nearly 100%, which is just great. Also, I really like the fact that i can upgrade or downgrade my web hosting plan whenever i need to.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Great support
Whatever questions I have, I always get the answers that I need. Thanks for your amazing support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

The fastest web hosting I've ever used
Very good support. I haven't had any problems with their services and in fact my website now loads a lot quicker than before thanks to the solid state drives. CDN and backups are another important factors why I love their services.

Great performance and reliability
Now my website is a lot faster, as BGOcloud's web hosting plans include SSD storage. I also got free SSL certificates and free IP addresses. In general, the host provides amazing service at really affordable price. I highly recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

The best hosting provider
Since I moved to BGOCloud my problems with server downtime stopped.
My website is definitely faster than before because the hosting is SSD.
Now I pay less and get a better service.
I totally recommend the hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

The fastest hosting
I have two cPanel Hosting Launch and everything work just perfect and very fast.

Reliable hosting
I use this hosting one year. Everything work fine. My site has not stopped for a second.
I use cpanel SSD plan, and Mikrotik VPS for VPN.
Also have colocate small server to backup my files.
I recommend them!