Blazing Fast Host Reviews

Blazing Fast Host
10 reviews of Blazing Fast Host

Good job, blazingfasthost web host – steady so!
In the almost two months that I have been with Blazingfasthost, I have never noticed any downtime. In the times where I have had issues, their support is AMAZING, kind, & QUICK! Even when those issues were on my end.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Very helpful and flexible when setting up
Very happy with Blazingfasthost, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.

So far, a very happy customer. It is really quite excellent
Excellent service. Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites.
I like their speed connection - it is pretty fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

I've always received quick replies to my queries.
It is trustworthy. Support is great. They are highly reliable, professional!
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with blazingfasthost.

Blazingfasthost support helped me a lot and was very patient
I have been with blazingfasthost.com for a while now and have to say their reliability is great...
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

I've always received quick replies to my queries
Can say that blazingfasthost.com is excellent webhost, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

I give Blazingfasthost the highest rating!
Must say that Blazingfasthost.com go above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean

Really Cool Professional Web Host — recommended!
Balzingfasthost.com have been a solid experience overall for me.
For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job.
Awesome support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Reliable, cost-effective, virtually trouble-free operation
The services that Blazingfasthost offers are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. It is all redesigned CPanel functions in their own simplistic

The quality of Balzingfasthost services is second to none
I've been with Blazingfasthost.com for 8 months now. I'm on my computer at least 70 hours a week and their support is always logged in for chat support. I have only had one instance of downtime and it was for about minutes.
Great JOB, Thanks!