Blazing Fast Host Reviews

Blazing Fast Host
19 reviews of Blazing Fast Host

I just recently moved to Blazing Fast Host
Fantastic host, been with them a while now and never had any downtime or problems, I would recommend Blazing Fast Host to anyone! The service is good, and the prices are accessible I like a lot, the support is very fast in general I recommend A ++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Brilliant service - quick, professional but friendly
In the 15 years I have been working within the Web world - I have NEVER came across a hosting company with such fantastic service. The only thing I would say is the website looks a little dated :-) BUT Who cares about that you guys ROCK. Thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

I like the Blazing Fast Host staff for their kindness
Blazing Fast Host are excellent all round but they absolutely excel at support and when you are building a business you really need reliable and quick support. You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from this provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Well done Blazingfasthost!
Blazing Fast Host offers exceptional value and excellent service. We highly recommend Blazing Fast Host for your web hosting solutions. We know Blazing Fast Host has done a great job for our hosting needs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Thanks a lot Blazingfasthost - Setup was done quickly
Honestly, I haven't noticed any down time, that I remember. Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

I love Blazingfasthost hosting!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

My site has never been down
This was the second website I have done with Blazingfasthost. I had one question, they answered it immediately, and I was off and running. So far, so very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

The speed of my websites has been amazing
Good job, blazingfasthost! The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

They are the best so far.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret i

They have live chat to help if you get stuck
Every question resolved to my satisfaction. I have 3 web sites hosted at blazingfasthost that I had as an image hosting for a few weeks. Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages was much faster than the others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good job, blazingfasthost web host – steady so!
In the almost two months that I have been with Blazingfasthost, I have never noticed any downtime. In the times where I have had issues, their support is AMAZING, kind, & QUICK! Even when those issues were on my end.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Review Blazing Fast Host