Blazing Fast Host Reviews

Blazing Fast Host
14 reviews of Blazing Fast Host

My site has never been down
This was the second website I have done with Blazingfasthost. I had one question, they answered it immediately, and I was off and running. So far, so very good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

The speed of my websites has been amazing
Good job, blazingfasthost! The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

They are the best so far.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret i

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

They have live chat to help if you get stuck
Every question resolved to my satisfaction. I have 3 web sites hosted at blazingfasthost that I had as an image hosting for a few weeks. Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages was much faster than the others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good job, blazingfasthost web host – steady so!
In the almost two months that I have been with Blazingfasthost, I have never noticed any downtime. In the times where I have had issues, their support is AMAZING, kind, & QUICK! Even when those issues were on my end.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Very helpful and flexible when setting up
Very happy with Blazingfasthost, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.

So far, a very happy customer. It is really quite excellent
Excellent service. Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites.
I like their speed connection - it is pretty fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

I've always received quick replies to my queries.
It is trustworthy. Support is great. They are highly reliable, professional!
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with blazingfasthost.

Blazingfasthost support helped me a lot and was very patient
I have been with blazingfasthost.com for a while now and have to say their reliability is great...
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

I've always received quick replies to my queries
Can say that blazingfasthost.com is excellent webhost, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Review Blazing Fast Host