Centerserv Reviews

Centerserv
10 reviews of Centerserv

Very Reliable
thanks to Daniel and the team for helping us developping a solid global network.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Excellent customer service
I’ve been a client for over a year now, I’ve bee incredibly satisfied with not just the services, but the guidance, education and support from all the staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Best Hosting Centerserv Hosting
I've used Centerserv hosting for the past 5 years, I've owned several dedicated sites, business class hosting and VPS. My dedicated servers have almost no downtime, Pingdom is recording the last downtime 27 days ago, during scheduled maintenance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Immediately response
Very good company and good response

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Great Hosting Company
I have been using Centerserv hosting for about 7 months now and have not had any major issues and any small issues I had were resolved via live chat on their website. Very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Great Support
I have been hosting with Centerserv many years. I have had excellent support any hour of the day. A great group of people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Amazing Support, Great Value
I've had a virtual server with Centerserv for several years. Nothing but great service and support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Amazing
Centerserv is amazing company. i love his dedicated servers its really awasome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Waste of my time ! - Avoid
Nightmare from start to end, the website advertises false specifications i ordered and paid for a server in the UAE listed as 1GB Port, Unmetered B/W, 8GB Memory, 8 Threads, 2TB HDD. The server delivered was 2GB Memory, 5TB Bandwidth, 2 Threads, 80GB HDD.

Professional and well managed dedicated servers.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2010 - May, 2011