Cheap Windows VPS Reviews

Cheap Windows VPS
10 reviews of Cheap Windows VPS

Please avoid
Control panel provides many functions and is nice to use. For 3 days now, the server has been slow, 5-10% normal. After 48 hours of unfruitful "discussions" with tech support, they say they are "working on upgrading the nodes." Refuse requests for refund,

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Inconsistant, unreliable, unknowledgeable
Had two VPS servers with them (one in US, one in Europe)
The EU one would shut itself down daily for no reason and dealing with tech support is an exercise in frustration as they have no idea what they're doing, implementing "random" unrelated fixes..

Absolutely useless
Deleted our entire website contents and data in out VPS after a server migration. changed our IP address.
Our business suffered huge loss in revenue and these guys didn't even help at all and past us to their billing team and told us they won't response

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Cheap is the only thing good about this company
They lure you in with cheap prices but then its pretty much down hill after the first month. Their support staff are very slow to respond. You don't even get through 1 quarter before they find some reason of suspending your account without notice.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2015 - January, 2016

WORST COMPANY EVER
Avoid this company ; I was billed $20 every month and i was getting an email for payments which i was paying promtly
Last month I never received an email to pay and than after 5 days from non paying, they deleted my account and all my data without notice

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2014 - November, 2015

Really Poor Support - Stay Away from these guys
They dont send notifications of invoices being raised so you have to check your billing account everyday otherwise they terminate your account without notice. When I complained they said they would close my account if I did not fall in line.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Worst hosting company ever
This is the worst hosting company I have ever dealt with by far. Stay away from them completely.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - October, 2015

FORGET IT
Every day, VPS is down,
When I ask support "Why my vps is down"?
They answered:
"Your server appears to have been used to send SPAM, and we have null routed the source IP ******. We will continue to monitor this situation, the null route may rema"

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

WORST COMPANY EVER
Look at all the awful reviews they have had, they cost me several thousand dollars in losses in 1 month!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Avoid cheapwindowsvps.com
My experience with cheapwindowsvps.com was terrible !

They terminated (deleted) my VPS and after 10 hours asking for an explanation they just flagged my ticket to "billing"..just that.
My VPS was paid on time and with no previous warning they deleted

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2014 - August, 2015