Cloudieweb Reviews

Cloudieweb
5 reviews of Cloudieweb

Horrible Customer Service
Horrible Customer Service. I've been using this company for a year (while still using other hosting companies as well). And I must admit, this is by far the worst customer service in any hosting company i've used since 1997. Their communications horrible

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Really good provider
They have blazing fast servers, no real downtime and good support that is actually 24/7. Good job and keep it up please.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Solid VPS Provider
I've used CW for about 6 months now to host one of my gaming servers and have never had an issue. Good uptime, no lag and really good speed and performance. I would recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Awesome Service For The Cost
We have hosted our company website on Cloudieweb for a little over a month and can honestly say it was been one of our best experiences so far. We were a bit nervous at first due to the low prices, but it has worked out greatly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great host with solid uptime
I have been with cloudieweb for a little bit now and can honestly say they have amazing uptime, true and genuine 24/7 technical support and much more. I highly recommend them!

Review Cloudieweb