CloudOYE Reviews

CloudOYE
10 reviews of CloudOYE

CloudOYE Provides Best Public Cloud Hosting Services
CloudOYE has stood up to its promise of offering a highly reliable and easily accessible public cloud hosting India service. I am now into the second year of using this service and am convinced there is no other service provider like that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Hybrid Cloud Hosting for Best of Both the Worlds
For better business results and increasing traffic on our website, we shifted to hybrid hosting, to keep safe our sensitive data, without exposing it to the vagaries of public hosting. The CloudOYE guys were called in, and they separated our critical data

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Content Delivery Network CDN
CloudOYE provide effective Cloud Delivery Network solutions for distribution of data. They have a network of CDN servers with high data transfer speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Hybrid Cloud Hosting – A Toast of the CIOs
By a sweet mix of private and public clouds, it gives so many advantages as if to say best of both. In the days to come hybrid cloud model is set to give more benefits.

Hybrid Cloud Hosting a Solution for Flexibility and Efficiency
I got the maximum benefits with customization options for the server hosting requirements. The hybrid cloud hosting services offered by CloudOYE is the best and within your reach at competitive pricing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

VPS Hosting a Boon for Seamless Growth and Top Performance
CloudOYE offered me a great deal when I was looking for specialized VPS hosting services. The technicians are well versed with the business requirements and provide nonstop support for services.

Amazing Cloud Hosting Services
Today, all the cloud hosts are offering the same features in the hosting services. But, the fact is that they don't fulfill the client requirements as promised by them. CloudOYE is a best company that delivers what they have promised to customers.

Great Hosting Service Provider
My e-commerce website was hosted with a physical server and I was not aware about cloud hosting solution. I read about cloud on web and thought of giving a try to it. One of my friends asks me to reach to CloudOYE. I am amazed by their professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2003

Amazing Cloud Hosting Services
CloudOYE is an exceptional business with great work ethics in place. The experts working with the company are trained, experienced and certified professionals who managed my entire cloud base service efficiently avoiding any glitches or stoppages.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Best Cloud Hosting Provider
Initially I was skeptical moving my websites to cloud. I chose CloudOYE.com online cloud hosting environment to host my e-commerce website. Trust me; I have never ever faced network downtime, or technical glitches with this unparalleled platform.

Review CloudOYE