Elected Hosting Reviews

Elected Hosting
10 reviews of Elected Hosting

Everything is going very well. Fast servers, great support, gave me a refund when I first asked for it.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - April, 2009

I have been a customer for well over a year now. I have had nothing but the best service. I host my online store thr Elected and they have done nothing but great things to help me along the way. 5 Stars all the way.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - May, 2007

I've had 2 persisting problems. They'll fix the problem, and then it'll come back, they'll fix it, it comes back. They're very quick to respond and fix, but it's only temporary. If you run a high traffic site requiring frequent updates, find another host.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - March, 2007

You can't upload mp3 in this server. They only give 2 mb upload limit.

Company Response: We do not have a 2mb upload limit. You can upload files of any size. We have clients that have files that are 800mb.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - January, 2007

Excellent! I have unlimited everything! I have never seen anything for this price and I have searched diligently. Very fast servers with phpmyadmin, fantastico, cpanel10, cron jobs, ssl, too much to mention.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - May, 2006

Excellent Offer!!! By far the best on the net. They offer great support (although i havent required it much) and unbelievabley fas servers!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - April, 2006

great support & good server.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - February, 2007

Poor customer service. It took them a week to get my the info I needed. When I asked for my refund for a 30day money back guarantee they denied it and changed their terms and conditions page to suit them even AFTER I requested my refund. DON'T USE THEM AS

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2006

Unbelievably good deal -- very fast servers, great support when I've needed it ... guy who runs it is a sweetie. I've got cpanel 10, Fantastico, wordpress autoinstall! My husband's switching his $30-a-month account to elected hosting, it's that good.

Excellent, fast service. Unlimited Everything for only 15 a year, What more could you ask for?

Review Elected Hosting