Everdata Reviews

Everdata
23 reviews of Everdata

The performance has improved
Frequent downtime was the major reason that made me abandon my old hosting company. Since we have switched to Everdata Technologies, the site's performance has really improved and we are delighted by the positive customer feedback!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Packages par excellence at economical prices
EverData has been delivering the high quality hosting packages par excellence at really affordable prices. At the same time, the quick support and various digital tools make EverData the best choice for start-ups and small businesses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Overall it is a friendly team with good knowledge and helpful attitude.
I was not happy with my previous hosting provider due to the wrong attitude of their support team. So, I thought of giving Everdata a try simply because they were offering some New Year discount! But that was the best thing I did."

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Best support.
Get support…anytimeI like the excellent anytime support. In fact, many of their support team members are working for the last many years and you can check with them regarding just any issue- setup, upgrading or technical issues! It is a great team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Worst experiance ever
Very bad support, they dont have much technical expertise, use there services on your own risk.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Never brought my server back online
They simply were unable to bring my server back online even after 5 days of outage. I even lost my data kept on their cloud backup as that too went offline. The tech people were unable to bring that too online. I would recommend everyone to avoid everdata

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Pocket Friendly Plans
True to their word - pocket friendly plans

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Extraordinary web hosting services.
Extraordinary web hosting services.

Best support team
best support team
I have newly switched from shared to VPS hosting. The support team was so cooperative they solved my every bit of query related to VPS in a fab way. And also VPS hosting has helped me gain more page speed as well as traffic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Everdata jelastic Cloud Server
The Support System is disgusting . I have opted for Jelastic cloud it took than 2 week to create my environment which resulted to agony in front of My clients. I will suggest not to go for this company for any cloud solutions. Horrible Experience!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Review Everdata