Evolution Host Reviews

22 reviews of Evolution Host

Evo host
Best host

Great Performance Servers!
If you are tired of your current provider then i will highly recommend Evolution Host to you because i was also facing issues with my old providers and now i can sleep without getting worried about the down times and their issues.

Evolution Host as the best host on the internet
Evolution host has the best of everything! Control panel, Support, Features, Products, etc.
They always respond to your support tickets with brilliant answers.
I personally have 4 products from Evolution host as I like it very much!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Just the Best
Evolution Host is so far the best hosting site I have ever hosted in. It has awesome cpanel as well as an awesome support staff who are always ready to help you no matter what the case.

Small minecraft server ran well at evolution h ost
I ran a small minecraft server for a period of time at evolution host and it performed great for the small number of people we had (we had the lowest package). If you are having any question about purchasing I would recommend you just go forward with it.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - May, 2017

Quick Support & Reliable!
Go for Evolution Host if you are new to servers because they will help you and their support will always be there for you 24/7 they will guide you if you face any issue. So far i had a great experience with their support!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2017 - July, 2017

Game Servers for Steam
The Game Servers that Evolution Host supply me with are excellent with great staff for support and astonishing performance overall in website control-panel and overall server performance for my community.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Great Host
Evolution-Hosting rivals any other host I have used. They excel in performance, customer support, and reliability. By far my favorite for Game and Web servers.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2015 - January, 2016

Perfect Host for Game Servers!
I have been using Evolution Host Game Server from a few months and never faced any major issue or down time. Their game protection is the best in industry and reliable.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - May, 2017

100%
Excellent Hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review Evolution Host