Exabytes Network Reviews

Exabytes Network
24 reviews of Exabytes Network

Greate and awesome support!
They help me a lot during my website got some error and can help me fixed the problem very fast!

Thanks and this is the reason I always choose them as my hosting provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Good Performance Most Of The Time
I have never ever thought about away from Exabytes.

Pros:
Technical support is efficient,fast and knowledgeable
No down time yet

Cons:
2. Might not be cheap for some of you.

Even though they are not pretty cheap, but worth of the value they pr

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Satisfied With Exabytes Hosting & Service
I have been with Exabytes around 2 years, my site is going great with their hosting. Besides that, they provide pretty good support and guide me through the process clearly. I don't see any issue or encounter big problem compare to other hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Carefull this company
They just bill me and never ask me want to be continue .after I got reply want to cancel and they just ignore and keep sending bill to me.What the crazy company ,they just force me to make payment and I never sign up anything to continue.Damm scam

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - July, 2018

total ripped me off
realy ripped me off! be carefull with this company i ordert singapore vps with 1 month paied 32.99 us (paypal) and suddenly got an us server with 6 days total use and it shows paied. not enough any ticket to ask them kindly to change that error runs in ..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Best experience
So far I had my best web hosting experience with Exabytes since 2016. End up I just purchase their domain at a cheap price here ! https://www.exabytes.my/promo?utm_source=website&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=promo-page&utm_content=badge

Superb customer support!
Exabytes customer support is superb effective! Thanks Kee Siak Chan

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2015 - September, 2017

So far so good, I attracted with FREE SSL.
Contact their support for 2 times. 1st time is domain pointing. They are very friendly to teach me on that. 2nd time due to failure of my wordpress, it due to my free themes problem. End up bought a 59 USD premium themes from themeforest, solve.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

One of the worst out there ..
poor performance, paid premium but 2 star hardware.
Technical : don't be joke about it, they do nothing.
too many hidden cost + everything is money + oversell + way too many restriction.
yes prices ain't cheap if compare with godaddy

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2013 - April, 2014

Worst support ever
Small sites with less than 500 visits per day may work. If you need dedicated IP, SSL or anything from support you are dead.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

Review Exabytes Network