Genhost Reviews

Genhost
77 reviews of Genhost

Support
Never trust such Cheap Hosting Providers
No proper Support by Genhost team.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2017 - June, 2017

worst service.
please its my personal advice to you. if you want to purchase as the price is very low but after 10 days of purchase u will regret so better dont purchase hosting or any service genhost. he alone manages everything.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Terrible Customer Support
Genhost is very cheap, and I have discovered why. Their customer service barely replies or takes a 48 hours to resolve my issue, sometimes does not even resolve my issue and just ignores me. There is only one person running this, it is not a business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Best Provider in market
Great service and Support

Amazing Experience with Genhost Team Recommended

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Good Service
Thanks to genhost for offering such a great service with low price

Recommended to all

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Best Webhosting Provider with Cheap price
I have been using this hosting since one year..I am extremely satisfied with their service and I would recommend it all, small and big firms. Their staff is very user friendly and respond to every request promptly I am amazed at their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Worst Hosting!
The money back policy of this host was not fare. I lost my money worst hosting site loading speed is very poor you can'ts most of the premium themes without their support. Never buy hosting from this company.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2017 - May, 2017

Reliable Webhosting Provider with Cheap price
Recommended Hosting provider with good price and support

Best wishes and Looking forward to purchase more from them.With their Friendly support i had development my business with Good scale

Recommended Provider

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Never trust such Cheap Hosting Providers
I was with Genhost since last 2 years. Previously that was ok-ok hosting providers, but after completion of 1 and 1/2 year, faced lots of issues with bot and bandwidth. Browsing Speed also reduced... Fully frustrated with their services...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Best Provider