Genhost Reviews

Genhost
77 reviews of Genhost

Awesome provider Recommended Genhost
i got an reseller package with them the server speed is awesome and they offer faster support in whatsapp i was panic because of some bad reviews but after using the services im completly satisfied i recommend genhost cheap price planning for upgrade :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

This Company Stole Money from Me!
This company charged seven dollars from my bank account, even though I had NO prior association with them. I don't need, or want a website at this time. I had no idea of their existence even, just looked at my bank statement and there they were.

Don't buy! Save your money!
Was a new costumer, my website was online for 2 days. After that they just dissapeard for 4-5 days and now when they are back my domain and hosting account does work with them. I've opened a dispute in PayPal which was left unanswered.

Unexpected last class service and support
5 lakh loss, our Account faced downtime for 3-4 days, now according to them others client sites are up, when i chatted with them in whatsApp, they told me they don't have my account, i cant even get backup from there, all bills are already paid to them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Bad Hosting Avoid it
Always unexpected long downtimes say for 2 - 3 days long, currently all my webs are down they give you funny excuses for it, novice and unprofessional approach seems one man show.. avoid them on any cost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

My site was down for 2-3 days and they could nothing
There was error on their part. They confessed. They said they tried. Did nothing. Finally they were never available. Worst, pathetic service. Now I moved to godaddy.co.in . Now I can get in touch with godaddy anytime I want.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Fraud Deductions From my account
This genhost.in providers are fraud persons and they don't follow their commitments. They make us fool. So, don't buy any hosting plan from them. Don't waste your money to make deal with such a foolish team and works.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Awesome hosting provider 10 stars
Got reseller and cPanel VPS with them.i was panic at the time of purchase but after getting the service i have completely satisfied they offer super support like big companies and gud uptime,speed.I can't able to trust any bad reviews about them.happy

DONT CHEAT WITH YOUR COMPANY
Genhost shutted down my domain. They disabled my account without any reason intimation r any email. I provided all the documents and ownership of my 4 yr old domain they ask in the email but still they r not providing any reason for the account disabled

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2014 - February, 2015

Genhost steals registered domain
I wanted to let everyone possible know what happened to me. I fell for a scam being run by Genhost. My domains are stolen, return my domains please

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2015 - August, 2015