Genhost Reviews

Genhost
82 reviews of Genhost

Best support ever
Thx for a good support and customer care. They always ready to help with any of my question. Sometimes I think they never sleep. :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Recommended hosting with cheap price
Hello,
They offer better support with whatsapp and Good server speed.
Im getting 100% uptime with them !

Good ticket response..Recommended Hosting provider

Cheap Hosting cPanel !

Thanks to Genhost

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

cPanel VPS
I had a cPanel VPS here. After the second month, it went down for a weekend. After that, i had to contact BudgetVM (the people they resell with) to get my server. My server went down, because he didn't pay his pay his bill at BudgetVM to keep my server up

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2016 - July, 2016

Very bad.
very very very very very bad. Nevermind you are bad, regret having released the money, I see that I will not be reimbursed yourself, you are thieves there thousands of complaints on the internet and Facebook page of you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Recommended host Gud speed and support
the way of approach is good they offer 99.9% uptime as guranteed full ddos protected server.whatsapp support is awesome getting immediate response I recommend genhost to every one who looks cheap hosting with unlimited

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Awesome provider Recommended Genhost
i got an reseller package with them the server speed is awesome and they offer faster support in whatsapp i was panic because of some bad reviews but after using the services im completly satisfied i recommend genhost cheap price planning for upgrade :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

This Company Stole Money from Me!
This company charged seven dollars from my bank account, even though I had NO prior association with them. I don't need, or want a website at this time. I had no idea of their existence even, just looked at my bank statement and there they were.

Don't buy! Save your money!
Was a new costumer, my website was online for 2 days. After that they just dissapeard for 4-5 days and now when they are back my domain and hosting account does work with them. I've opened a dispute in PayPal which was left unanswered.

Unexpected last class service and support
5 lakh loss, our Account faced downtime for 3-4 days, now according to them others client sites are up, when i chatted with them in whatsApp, they told me they don't have my account, i cant even get backup from there, all bills are already paid to them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

Bad Hosting Avoid it
Always unexpected long downtimes say for 2 - 3 days long, currently all my webs are down they give you funny excuses for it, novice and unprofessional approach seems one man show.. avoid them on any cost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Review Genhost