Hetzner Online Reviews

Hetzner Online
11 reviews of Hetzner Online

Avoid!
Someone has send an abuse ticket and they just simply locked the server! Avoid as a plague!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Terrible, weak and pathetic
Hetzner is ok until you get a few people send in abuse tickets - even if it's for no good reason. They do whatever someone asks on the abuse ticket - basically they have no backbone and are weak and do not stand up to bullies.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

The worst vps provider for me
Cheap vps provider, but extremely unreliable. My vps keeps losing disk connectivity. Their support is terrible (slow and canned responses). Their disk performance is horrible (for a SSD advertised host). You should not consider going to them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

They erase my paid server
I forgot to pay, Hetzner lock server and send me email about that. Then I login, pay all bills. After that I get email from Hetzner that my server/account activated back. Sounds ok. Then Hetzner just erase my server completely. Without any notices.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2012 - April, 2016

Terrible
Really, really, really bad server providers, avoid them like the plague, they are the worst!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - October, 2015

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
They really rock based on server performance and support. One thing i would like to say to the above reviewers, they can only offer the server and basic support like rebooting / remote desktop...etc for their price and they cannot work for you in fulltime

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Best for Torrent Downloading, File Uploading & Warez
Perfect VPS Hoster for Torrents, File Uploading & Warez!
But they had a bad Support! Because i hacked them 10 times!
I dont pay for VPS :D

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

The worst company ever
The absolute worst experience I have ever had with customer support. I had a VPS with them and had trouble logging in. Contacted them and they told me to use SSH. I asked for some help and they said "look it up - we don't offer software support"

TERRIB

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2014 - April, 2015

Hetzner is - unstable service and inadequate, inexperienced support.
Very bad service and bad support. They can turn off the server and go quietly for the weekend, forgetting about it. When you request backups, they just don`t answer.
Support is very stupid and slowly. Abuse team are generally inadequate and inexperience

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Hetzner cost our company lot of money and credibility
Hetzner was good until we needed first help from them after three years.
They put down three websites of our clients, because changes they do on servers software without any announcement.
They did want to help us, answer us to phone, worst support eve

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Review Hetzner Online