Host-ed CN Reviews

Host-ed CN
25 reviews of Host-ed CN

Fastest ever setup.
Honestly, I haven't noticed any down time, that I remember. Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

I love Host-ed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

They offer nice variety of tools
I really appreciate Host-ed for its hosting solutions on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied. I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Support team is amazing
I have to highly reccomend Host-ed for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. I really get the impression that support really cares about their customers and are always prepared to go that extra mile to ensure that hosting with them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Very fast service.
Very fast and reliable service they offer. I have web site hosted with Host-ed and I see that is being loaded pretty fast in major locations I need. That is something what makes me happy. I'm sure that my site visitors have no issues with site loading.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2011

I have found Host-ed to be reliable, easy to use
Since i have been with Host-ed I have had absolutely no problem and getting everything up was easy. Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. When you're calling from overseas it's highly appreciated when they pick up their phone quick

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Service is stellar, pricing is reasonable
Up-time has always been in the high 90s. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone. I know that my sites are in good hands.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Very much recommend as a web host
My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast! I have been hosted with many other companies but Host-ed is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

A great hosting service with excellent customer service
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes). Pretty amazing. I have had Host-ed for about 1+ year and I have been very pleased.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

They provide an outstanding and prompt help
The services offered by Host-ed are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than a decade. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. It is very easy to get a hold of them.

Host-ed is good for hosting e-stores
Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability. The uptime is great, host-ed promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Review Host-ed CN