Host-ed DK Reviews

Host-ed DK
25 reviews of Host-ed DK

great prices, and EXTREMELY helpful.
I've been with Host-ed for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too.

Reasonably priced and well supported.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

I found it ok to recommend them to my friends
Their billing is reliable, their price great and their service and attention to detail commendable. In Host-ed all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Uptime and speed are great
Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in Host-ed is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

You get what you pay for.
I would not say they are doing something extra for me. I use Host-ed and pay for the service on time and get what they promise on their web site. I do not need more. I suppose that is something what could be called professionalism.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Great a pleasure to do business with
My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way. I have just signed up, and the experience has been wonderful. Over AIM, I received the answers to every question I have, and the honesty has been good.

Excellent Hosting Service
Great, Great, Great host. I've had some experience with other hosts in the past but this one is the best so far. Fast customer support and fast page loads. The only negative is that you don't get much space, even with the upper packages.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Host-ed is great for both price and service
My website has been hosted here for over 2 years and had nearly 100% uptime.
Host-ed provide an excellent support. Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help. All servers are stable and work pretty good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

The support is more than excellent
Overall, very pleased with Host-ed. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Host-ed is really awesome
I've had nothing but success when working with Host-ed. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Support is FAST , transfer WAS FAST
Host-ed has always been there with Outstanding service and support. I have all my websites hosted with this web host, and have since 2014. Not only does host-ed have very fast and reliable services, their Support has always been top notch.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Review Host-ed DK