Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
313 reviews of Host-ed

Support staff ROCKS!
we are so happy to finally be hosting our site with a host who can help us with setting up our updated site. Support got everything done for us in one afternoon. Host-ed SSD web is cool host. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Highly recommended and amazing value
Support has overall been good (they were a bit slow to address an issue with upload limits but they fixed it and were apologetic and helpful so no real complaints). Very happy with my switch to Host-ed web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Host-ed.net is professional web hosting provider
I've never received such a consistently good service from any one company. I have received extremely prompt help and support on the two occasions I have requested it, the prices are incredible and the hosting I can't think of a single company to compare.

They've gained a cutomer for life!
They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients. Quite simply, the best business I have ever dealt with, and at 47 years old I've dealt with a few...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Host-ed offer excellent value for relatively low cost
Host-ed is honest and trustworthy web host based on SSD storage!
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

The setup of my webspace was quick and professional!
Host-ed is good host. The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is really cool. Best host I've had and I have no plans of switching.

Host-ed service is the #1 host in my book
Host-ed is great and good web hosting provider. Thank to this web site I was able to created so nice web pages. Its very easy to use it and add pages, photos, articles... The servers are fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast
I wrote a note to host-ed tech support describing what had happened, and they got back to me right away with detailed, foolproof instructions on how to fix it.

Support is friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up
Host-ed is the best, if you want reliability and need space and transfer, No one beats host-ed!
I can say that I have never had any problems with them, When I need an answer, They reply fast and have the answers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Price is acceptable to me
As for Network and Server Uptime, I have seen a lot of people here prefer to tell other about uptime. I do not use any monitoring tools, but I am sure that it is high. Never seen my site down.

Thanks.