Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
331 reviews of Host-ed

Answered my questions quickly
You guys (the support technicians) are the best. 30 seconds after submitting the ticket my problem was resolved. Tell your managers to give you all a big raise this year. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very happy as a customer
I appreciate the timely manner in which you return my emails and phone calls. Your staying a step ahead on the technical front makes my job a lot more enjoyable. Thanks a lot, Host-ed team of professionals.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

I get nightly backups at no extra charge
100% satisfied Host-ed customer. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their unique features is really easy to use. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

best customer-service experience I've ever had
I had come across host-ed before (not as a client) and thought that I would at least talk to them. I was impressed from the outset. They have exceeded my expectations time and time again, superfast servers and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

My site loads extremely quickly
WOW! That just about sums them up!

Their technical support department:
Great, great, great, the best and they seem to be pretty well known for it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Thanks a lot for providing me with good service
Host-ed assisted me in moving my installation to the top level instead of the sub directory that I originally installed to. In the process of trying to fix this myself I mucked up a few important files. And now everything is fixed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Very fast support.
I've been with Host-ed Business hosting Services for over a year.
I've been very impressed with the stability of the servers and especially with the support.

My best host!
Speaking about customer service, I was impressed by the human touch. Let me explain: at the beginning, the payment was made via bank transfer, with about a 1 week delay. Three years in a row they took my word that the transfer was underway.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Everything works like a clock!
Host-ed.net have a great service. I'm a web developer and I host all the sites I build for my customers with you because i can count on you reliability and know that I will get customer support when needed. thx guys.

Host-ed is the host that I like
I couldn't ask for better service, and I just wanted to say once again how much I appreciate you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Review Host-ed