Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
319 reviews of Host-ed

Use them if you are interested in a quality service!
Host-ed support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because Host-ed is professional web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Top Web Host to Deal With!
I called this morning for some host-ed's technical advice. My query was dealt with thoroughly and with patience. The person on the phone was friendly and professional - and knew the system very well. I was very pleased with the response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

They provide an outstanding and prompt help
Some where good but they would disappear and with others communication seemed to be dirty word. Host-ed hosting service has impressed me a lot. It offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

They usually reply 5-10 minutes
Host-ed pricing is amazing, they've saved a good sum of money for my future project!
There were a couple of times the customer support person did not have an immediate answer but told me he would find out right away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Uptime is good as my sites are always up
Absolutely fantastic service. Host-ed is really perfect ssd web host!
The support guys are the best I have encountered in all my 10 years in IT.

fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be
Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my sites, even when there are 50 visitors online. I will certainly be continuing the recommendation that was made to me. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Support staff ROCKS!
we are so happy to finally be hosting our site with a host who can help us with setting up our updated site. Support got everything done for us in one afternoon. Host-ed SSD web is cool host. Thanks!

Highly recommended and amazing value
Support has overall been good (they were a bit slow to address an issue with upload limits but they fixed it and were apologetic and helpful so no real complaints). Very happy with my switch to Host-ed web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Host-ed.net is professional web hosting provider
I've never received such a consistently good service from any one company. I have received extremely prompt help and support on the two occasions I have requested it, the prices are incredible and the hosting I can't think of a single company to compare.

They've gained a cutomer for life!
They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients. Quite simply, the best business I have ever dealt with, and at 47 years old I've dealt with a few...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Review Host-ed