Host-ed Reviews

Host-ed
338 reviews of Host-ed

I'm giving Host-ed a 5 throughout
Will continue to use host-ed for as long as physically possible. Just wanted to say a quick thank you. I must admit Host-ed Web Host is definitely lot better than the last host I used based on service received in the last few months!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

They are fast and always trying to go the extra mile
The difference with Host-ed is the technical support. I have had all of my emails answered within 15 minutes and received outstanding service and support. Working with Host-ed has been fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training
You guys have the best service! I've used many hosting companies in the past, big and small. You guys have the easy-to-use package at a super price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

I have no headache using their service
Host-ed ssd host is the most reliable company I have come across for web hosting services. If you're looking for a web hosting account look no further than Host-ed ssd web hosting! Sign-up today to see why!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

No doubt, exceptionally fast support
Thanks Host-ed for exceeding my expectations for a web host. I've been let down in the past by other hosts and your dedication to providing a reliable, high quality service has been a relief. Host-ed have raised the bar on web site hosting!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Support replies fast with no delays.
My experience with Host-ed has been nothing short of amazing. The level of support provided with my web hosting account has been fantastic. I will recommend Host-ed business hosting to all of my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Setup was fast and easy.
I'm a big fan of Joomla and host-ed is great for me. It is cheap and I get a lot of tools to play around with - some and I haven't even used yet but still. A generous host that haven't let me down in any way.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2012

Answered my questions quickly
You guys (the support technicians) are the best. 30 seconds after submitting the ticket my problem was resolved. Tell your managers to give you all a big raise this year. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very happy as a customer
I appreciate the timely manner in which you return my emails and phone calls. Your staying a step ahead on the technical front makes my job a lot more enjoyable. Thanks a lot, Host-ed team of professionals.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

I get nightly backups at no extra charge
100% satisfied Host-ed customer. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their unique features is really easy to use. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Review Host-ed