host-ed.org Reviews

host-ed.org
20 reviews of host-ed.org

the support section have good team
Support response times and helpfulness have always been extremely fast(sometimes near immediate replies have been received) and the replies have almost always met my needs! Reliability has also been perfect(to date there has not been any noticeable downt

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Their prices are extremely competitive
The main thing which i like about Host-ed is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with they have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Host-ed - rocks!
Host-ed.net rocks, because they helped me with my web application. I believe that was typical situation for them, but for me that was a real problem. Now I have everything sorted out. That is really nice to have such support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very kind, easy to work with Host-ed
The customer service is outstanding, the services included is AMAZING, and the price is unbeatable. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. They are great! I would recommend Host-ed to anyone.

Their customer support is top notch
All my questions have been questioned knowledgeabily within an hour - often within a few minutes. The control panel is easy to use. My only little gripe is that the website sometimes seem a bit slow - though that could be due to my own connection. Host-ed

The price is right and flexible
Host-ed have easily been the best web hosting service I've ever used. The prices are excellent and you get a lot of features for your money. I can't say much about their customer support, since I haven't had to contact them once.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Host-ed rocks!
Host-ed rocks because they helped me to fix my MySQL (twice) as well as repair my emails. The main point here - I haven't waited for ages - I asked for the help and got that help. Keep up doing good job, host-ed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Any trouble!
If you are looking for fast and reliable service - check Host-ed.net. I have been using this web hosting provider for more then 3 years and I haven't had any trouble. I get what I need and pay in time. That is the key to the success!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Thumbs up for Host-ed!
I like how fast these guys reply on my emails and requests! I know I'm not a good client to deal with, but every time I get real help from them. I satisfied to be client of Host-ed.net!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Very fast support.
Host-ed helped to fix my database issue within 12 minutes. It was urgent for me to get some help from them and when I got that in time - I was happy. Low prices, good service quality and fast support is really nice batch of the services and options.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Review host-ed.org

Your review of host-ed.org

Your domain hosted with host-ed.org