host-ed.org Reviews

host-ed.org
19 reviews of host-ed.org

Their prices are extremely competitive
The main thing which i like about Host-ed is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their package, and a wide range of domain name extensions. To start with they have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Host-ed - rocks!
Host-ed.net rocks, because they helped me with my web application. I believe that was typical situation for them, but for me that was a real problem. Now I have everything sorted out. That is really nice to have such support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very kind, easy to work with Host-ed
The customer service is outstanding, the services included is AMAZING, and the price is unbeatable. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. They are great! I would recommend Host-ed to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Their customer support is top notch
All my questions have been questioned knowledgeabily within an hour - often within a few minutes. The control panel is easy to use. My only little gripe is that the website sometimes seem a bit slow - though that could be due to my own connection. Host-ed

The price is right and flexible
Host-ed have easily been the best web hosting service I've ever used. The prices are excellent and you get a lot of features for your money. I can't say much about their customer support, since I haven't had to contact them once.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Host-ed rocks!
Host-ed rocks because they helped me to fix my MySQL (twice) as well as repair my emails. The main point here - I haven't waited for ages - I asked for the help and got that help. Keep up doing good job, host-ed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Any trouble!
If you are looking for fast and reliable service - check Host-ed.net. I have been using this web hosting provider for more then 3 years and I haven't had any trouble. I get what I need and pay in time. That is the key to the success!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Thumbs up for Host-ed!
I like how fast these guys reply on my emails and requests! I know I'm not a good client to deal with, but every time I get real help from them. I satisfied to be client of Host-ed.net!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Very fast support.
Host-ed helped to fix my database issue within 12 minutes. It was urgent for me to get some help from them and when I got that in time - I was happy. Low prices, good service quality and fast support is really nice batch of the services and options.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Review host-ed.org

Your review of host-ed.org

Your domain hosted with host-ed.org