Hosting Matters, Inc. Reviews

Hosting Matters, Inc.
9 reviews of Hosting Matters, Inc.

No Complaints Here
I have found Hosting Matters very good. Their customer support is excellent with replies to queries taking minutes to hours - very refreshing!

A couple of times they queried what I wanted to do and gave me their take - but in the end I got what I wante

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

I've been to many ISPs since 1995. I've been at host matters since 6/02. My service experience has been tops. You actually deal with real people. At any given time I have 10 or 11 web sites working at host matters.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2002 - December, 2010

Can get to ANYONE to get help for my client (who as fooled into moving to a solution involving this company). We have be working for over a month to get control of the domain again & getting nothing but aggravation from these people! STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - September, 2010

HM has been hosting our site for several years now. I've never had any trouble whatsoever.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - April, 2010

Uptime is very good. Technical support is generally very competent but nearly always unpleasant to deal with. Support consistently treats even cooperative, intelligent, capable customers as if they are stupid and an inconvenience.

Prices for for addi

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - May, 2007

I have recently transferred a domain and contracted for a dedicated server . Support is consistently terrible and from the owner of the company no less! A fish rots from the head down. If 'Hosting Matters' then 'Support Matters' too!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - November, 2006

I have eleven site hosted on separate servers at Hosting Matters. At any given time, I can count on at least one of those sites being down. Support can get beligerant, and sometimes nasty. I am leaving real soon.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - November, 2006

As a web designer I work with several Hosts. Hostingmaters has been simply a horrible experience. By far the absolute worst support I have ever seen. BEWARE.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - May, 2006

Excellent uptime, fast service, the best host I have ever used!

Company Response: They are having trouble invoicing me (I haven't been able to pay them for a while).

Review Hosting Matters, Inc.

Your review of Hosting Matters, Inc.

Your domain hosted with Hosting Matters, Inc.