HostingFest Reviews

HostingFest
9 reviews of HostingFest

Simply the best
If you want someone to host your website and make life easier for you while providing a quick response and professional approach, you will not do better than HostingFest.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2006

Great Buy
Great buy. I have some issues with email being black listed from other providers but the value, use of cold fusion, and ease of use are great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Hostingfest Review
I've been using HostingFest for just under 6 months, i thought i'd just say that i've been very impressed with the quality of service, support and reliability of the service. Highly recommend them to all, Keep it up guys.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - August, 2013

HostingFest Review
I was a Go Daddy customer and had to look for another hosting company when they stopped supporting ColdFusion in Nov 2011. I stumbled onto HostingFest and tried them because of ColdFusion and price. They are great with their service and reliability.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

Very Good Hosting Company
I have been with Hostingfest for more than one year with 3 spaces (for me and 2 friends) and so far I didn't find any weak point, it maintains its promises in terms of quality of the services, reliability, promptness and politeness of the support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Excelent hosting
I've been hosting my websites with them since 2010 and I think their uptime and support is great. I recommend this to everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

Fantastic Service
I have been with HostingFest for several years. Great uptime, great price for a win hosted environment. Originally went with HF to host my .asp pages on a call from other servers but was so impressed with service, I moved two business sites over. Great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2010

I have had nothing but very bad experiences with HostingFest. I have been with them for a few months now and plan to leave for another host...

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - July, 2008