HostRipples Reviews

HostRipples
29 reviews of HostRipples

It's really not good
Just waste if money

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Blocked by time out - helped by Hostripples!
I had been struggling for days to correct a Time out error every time I tried to login to my web site.
So I sent a ticket asking for help and one of the customer support team sorted it out for me straight away.
Brilliant... wish I had asked them days ag

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Most Reliable Hosting Company
Customer service is always friendly and helpful. Hostripples support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with word-press questions, they're always responding so professionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

So impressed with the speed and service!
Since switching to hostripples, after using many other hosting companies in the past, I am amazed at the service. I issued a ticket to ask a question and not only was I responded to within a minute (no exaggeration). Cheapest hosting ever & service: 10/10

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Just Perfect
Fast servers and a good price.
They helped me move from my old provider and have provided clear instructions throughout.
Reported that our website was down and within one minute the person I dealt with had it up and running.
Perfect support provided

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Excellent Technical Support service
Perfect hosting company, Hostripples work hard to help you with anything. Any problems are solved within 24hrs so I am very impressed with the customer service!The whole team is just helping me throughout from my basic hosting process.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Great customer support and quickly set up services....
Their prices are also second to none.

We have couple of services with them and I can definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a quality hosting company based in India.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Amazing Tech support!
I've purchased a plan and had great assistance to fix many issues I've encountered to setup my websites and upload content.

The servers seems very fast. Very satisfied!

Great service and support from hostripples.in

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Simply superb service
Had issues twice and I just got superb service within minutes.

I hosted my sites on different hosting companies and had to wait hours in the queue to get support but hostripples hosting is just amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Support Department
I have a VPS hosting with hostripples.com. These people have the best support department I have ever come across! it feels as if they are there just for me. No sooner I have sent them an email the reply arrives, WOW.

I recommend Hostripples over any ho

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Review HostRipples